About me

My Photo
irene yohanna
hy! im irene, an ordinary girl that loves music, reading, movies, singing and really appreciate friends n family :)
View my complete profile
Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Wednesday 23 July 2014

Happy Last Week of Ramadhan



Assalamualaikum...
Ramadhan mubarak everyone!!
Is everyone doing fine ‘till this day?
I hope so, aamiin..

Anyway, it’s always like this when it comes to blogging. There’s always a big time gap between the previous posting to the latest. Just like this one, it’s been like 16 months since I last posted. Hoho, my bad. :D
Well then, enough of that, it’s already the last week of Ramadhan. Yeeeyy!! Im somewhat rather happy and miserable at the same time. Why am I happy? Cuz I (my family and i) will be staying at my home village (kerinci-jambi) as we always do to celebrate eidl fitri. I find that rather interesting, you know, the amazing view, the fresh air, the cool water, the nice food. Very different from pekanbaru, plus i get to gather with my big family that i haven’t met for a whole year.
And why do i feel miserable? Becuz i’m gonna be here (forgot to mention i’m already  in Kerinci, just arrived 2 days ago) for 16 freakin’ days!!  Yo, that is like, so looonngg. What am i supposed to do for 16 days?? Well, normally i enjoy my every visit here, cuz its just for a while, like 9 or 10 days (even that’s already long enough, but i can still hold on). But this time, no can do... i can’t live too long with a bad internet connection, cuz like, internet is my life!! That’s how i connect with people every day, get the latest news of whats happening around the world and bla bla bla. The internet’s only good at certain times of the day. Maybe im gonna enjoy my first few days here, but after that, welcome to the world of misery...
Forgot to mention, i have so many little cousins here that i love a lot, so everytime i go opening my ipad, my laptop or even my handphone, they’ll come next to us (me, my brother, n my sister) and start pressing the screen. They can’t leave us alone. LOL, really, it makes me dunno what to do even more.
Well, there’s nothing i can do about it, so i’ll try to make myself as comfortable as possible in other ways.
O yeah, before the last, i’d like to remind everyone to keep praying for the sake of our brothers and sisters in Gaza, Syria etc, that has to experience this Ramadhan in a war zone, that’s the least we can do to help them. The condition there keeps on getting worse and worse every day.  Hundreds of people died and thousands injured since the very first day Israel launched their millitary assault on 8th of July. So please keep that in mind and do care for them.

Lastly have a nice day and stay strong for those who those who are still fasting. J
Cheerio and wassalam... J

0 komentar:

Post a Comment